Please feel free to browse our list of Siamese stud cat adverts that can be found below. Before you do though please take a look at the advice given under the ‘Choosing Siamese Stud Cats’ section further down the page.
We are happy to advertise all Siamese stud cats that are in good health and that are registered for breeding. We try to keep our extensive stud cat directory up to date and welcome new submissions. If you wish to advertise your own stud cats then you can do so here.
by Ross Davies
Ch Tzu Mad Obsession Bruno is our seal point Siamese boy and is available at stud to tested and approved girls. He is a huge friendly boy with a soppy temperament which he passes on to his kittens. Bruno carries chocolate and dilute. Bruno is primarily for our own breeding...
by Paula Hargan
GCCF Active registered Our seal point boy is genetically tested negative for the following Gangliosidosis GM1 - N/N Mucopolysaccharidosis Type VI (MPS VI MPS6) - N/N Primary Congenital Glaucoma (PCG) - N/N rdAc-PRA (Progressive Retinal Atrophy ) - N/N Carries chocolate and dilute will be available for limited time. GCCF/TICA registered...
by Paula Hargan
Our boy is a seal tabby pointed with white bicolour. OSH N 03 21 33 Gorgeous blue eye colour and lovely type GCCF Active registered He is genetically tested negative for the following Gangliosidosis GM1 - N/N Mucopolysaccharidosis Type VI (MPS VI MPS6) - N/N Primary Congenital Glaucoma (PCG) -...
by Ross Davies
Dobby is our chocolate point Siamese boy and is available at stud to tested and approved girls. He is a huge friendly boy with a soppy temperament which he passes on to his kittens. He is also a cinnamon carrier which was a nice surprise! Dobby is primarily for our...
Woody is a ticked tabby and white oriental bicolour boy. He is a stunning lad with high percentage of white, a long leggy boy oozing quality and presence. Available to suitable ladies who are fit and healthy, registered active, tested negative for FIV and FELV. Our stud quarters heated for...
Guilty is a lilac point Siamese boy who is well bred, fit and healthy, he conforms to GCCF standards with no withholding faults. PRA normal. Cinnamon carrier. A big boned boy to help add size and substance to your litters. He is a gentle loving boy available to suitable ladies...
Choosing Siamese Stud Cats
If you are using someone else’s Siamese stud cats then you should reasonably expect the following –
- All Siamese stud cats must be registered with an appropriate registering body such as G.C.C.F, T.I.C.A or F.B as a breeding cat, equally the same applies to your queen.
- It is not unusual for a stud owner to ask that no male progeny be registered for breeding but occasionally other restrictions may also be agreed. Any restrictions should be agreed before the cats even meet.
- The stud cat should be in good health and free from parasites (fleas, worms, mites, ticks etc) and be in possession of a recent FeLV/FIV negative test result. Again the same applies to your queen.
- Your queen should have separate quarters in the stud house enabling her to acclimatise herself to her new surroundings and also to facilitate resting periods for both her and the stud.
- After matings over a 48hr period have been witnessed, on collecting your queen you should receive a mating certificate (example mating certificate) and a copy of the studs pedigree including registration numbers.
- If your queen does not get pregnant after her first visit to stud then most stud owners will usually accept your girl back on her next call for a free repeat mating.
It is also likely that a stud owner will ask you to clip your girls front and back claws and if any special dietary requirements or cat litter are needed for your queen then they are provided by yourself. Have you seen our article on cats in season?
Advertising Siamese Stud Cats
Advertise your Siamese stud cats quickly and easily on Siamese Cat Breeder. You will be able to advertise your Siamese stud cats including all relevant details. You can include up to six Siamese stud cat pictures. You will also be able to add a link to your breeders website or Facebook page. We advise you include at least the following in your advert.
- Your location.
- The colour and pattern of your boy. Plus colours carried if known.
- Your contact details.
- Any requirements or restrictions you place on the matings.
We charge an annual fee of £4.95 to advertise your stud cat.
Further Information on Siamese Stud Cats
We touched briefly at the top of this page on some of the most important principles when choosing Siamese stud cats to take your breeding girls to. Of course their is a lot more to choosing a stud cat and you will find articles on this very subject here on Siamese Cat Breeder.